Friday, September 10, 2004

Something different for a change!

Hmmm... With the end of me being the Vice-President, sparks a new beginning at Outward Bounders! Haha... Yes! I have joined Outward Bounders. Decided that I am not going to just sit around on my butt for the next year or so doing just my FYP. And from year 1 I have always thought about joining them.

First training, I was pretty unlucky. Apparently now to go to OB courses you have to pass NAPFA so we had to do a run through it. Ha! Oh well... So we spent just about the whole training doing just NAPFA. Boring right? Well the interesting part was when they told us what activities were coming up this month. Yea! Let's just say I'm going to be pretty busy this month. =p Too bad I won't be able to go to Outward Bound South Africa... Damn...

With so much going on CCA-wise, my studies are going downhill. And fast. CA results bloody disappointing and I actually studied harder than I usually do. To some it may be weird, but I'm actually really afraid of doing badly for my studies. I want to go far. I really do...

Ok nevermind that. I better get back to stressing on my AVFE assignment. I'm going to do well in this no matter what. No matter what.

Out!

No comments: