Got on the bus home today and met an old schoolmate. It was nice talking to him. Found out he was in NYP School of Design and majoring in film! And his FYP is film too! So cool eh? Love what he is doing. Good thing I am doing video for my FYP too! Ha!
Well, it was nice talking to him and finding out about some old friends from secondary school. Most shockingly found out 2 of them went to prison. Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I would have expected it from those 2.
It's strange to suddenly having little school work to do. Was so used to being busy with studies. But I should really stop feeling this way. No assignments but my studies are really going down the drain... and fast... I really got to buck up. ARGH!
I've been having a strange mood of reminiscing. Thought a lot about the past and even went through some of my old stuff. Felt really good. It kind of gave me a breath of fresh air. I would so like to meet up with some of my old pals. I keep wondering how and what they were doing now. I might just get in contact with them one of these days.
Alright... Enough ranting for tonight. Better go mugging at my books now.
Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment