Monday, August 30, 2004

Still busy as ever...

Damn this blogger... Second time I'm entering this entry. *Bleahz* Oh well... Here it goes again.

Been busy with lots of stuff lately. Tests are over but assignments are now due. DAMN I.S.! We have 3! And the year 1s and 2s only have 1 or 2. This school is really screwed. Everything about the system is screwed. If you have read Estella's blog, you would know what I mean. Totally agree with everything she said. Well then there's my work too and of course FYP. Outline due in a week. Time is flying fast... too fast...

Let's talk about our FYP.

The School of ICT DVD. Yet to be titled so if ya'll got any suggestions, do tell us! Or if you guy have any suggestions on what sort of content you would like to see, tell us too! Haha! We're going to make this such a happening video. Hopefully we can get everyone's face in it. Ya'll should see my tapes. I have like a whole big box of them and I don't even own my own videocam.

Apologies to everyone for not getting out the videos of the events. Been really busy and my computer's out for repairs. But here is some latest news. Madelyne will be coming up with the '3DO Teaser' soon so look our for it! All the rest of the events, we will almost definitely put it into our FYP DVD. If we have the time, we might even do a full-length 3DO DVD! Cool eh?
Oh ok then, better get back to my work. Will catch again later!

Out.

Duncan = Love


2 comments:

Madelyne said...

UPDATE!!!! *squeezes lionel's "breasts"
oops*

Lionel_ said...

!!!!!!!!
Want to die is it?!