Tuesday, August 24, 2004

It's been a while...

I'm not really a blogger person... but I should get more into it eh? Get a personal layout and stuff... Oh well...

Probably will just talk about couple things...

We have handed the Society over! A sense of relief and sadness... After all the blood, sweat and tears, it's a little difficult letting go. But somehow I feel much more relaxed now. I feel like I will be able to do more things that I wasn't able to do before.

Anyway, the society was such a fulfilling experince. And for a couple reasons. I learnt so much in the time I was in the Society for the past 2 years. Learnt more then than any other time in my life.

I matured so much.

I learnt to manage time, people and emotions all at the same time.

I have been pissed, overjoyed, confused, tired, etc... I have cried and shown my temper. In short, an emotional rollercoaster.

I met so many people; Great people. Like Squid, Berilyn, Ric, etc...

I met my girl.

I gained so much experience in the working field.

I will never forget the times I had. Best times of my life I must say.

At first I was kind of worried about them, but after the Farewell Dinner which the new Main Comm organised for us, I felt a little better. Job well done guys! Thought they did good for the dinner. Great prizes and good turnout. Hope their future events will keep getting better.

Contemplating to join a new CCA. Maybe Outward Bounders. Maybe not. Well who knows. Maybe I'll just concentrate on our FYP and the attachment.

Well I should so be studying now. Got a paper on Wednesday and Friday and I know nuts about both of them. Don't know how I am going to survive but I have to.

I guess I have more to say but I'll get back to it. Got to work hard now.

No comments: