Hmmm... I can't believe how bloody muddle-headed I am sometimes. Read my dentist appointment schedule and thought it was today. What I didn't realize was that I was reading last year's September schedule! Ended up going all the way to Outram MRT and having my mum call the clinic. Then telling me my appointment is still 2 weeks away. What a perfectly good waste of time. Could have gone to cut my hair. Darn it. Anyway I will get down to that soon... Hopefully.
Sigh... Also something really unlucky happened. Won't go into details but if I get my hands on the person who did it, he is going to wish he never came to Ngee Ann Poly and messed with me and my friends. Really made me freaking pissed.
Shoutout No. 1 - Don't worry. We will get this settle for sure.
Also had to find out I got a stupid Math Test coming up soon...
Guess the only salvation was probably the good response for the 3DO trailer. Nice to see people having such great reactions to Madelyne's work.
Shoutout No. 2 - Told you it was good! You have the potential and you must KNOW it.
It was also really nice to see the sub committee of the Society being so enthuasiastic about everything. Hope they keep it up! I think the main committee has more to work on though. Don't forget it starts from the leaders. Set the examples! Hee...
Lastly. Happy Birthday Annette! And Ric, I'm looking forward to a great birthday bash for ya! *evil laugh*
Out!
1 comment:
*punch*
*kicks*
*picks up a knife and start stabbing *
ARGH ARGH ARGH ARgH ARGh
Post a Comment