Quite a turnout!
Company for the night, Cheng & Hans!
Please visit their MySpace here! Anberlin & Copeland
On another note, I gleefully served as a tour guide recently to Reed from San Francisco! Being yoyo players, it is so easy to be linked to other players all over the world. Comes as a great advantage for travellers like Reed and myself!
Anyway I believe Reed was 4 months into his half-year trip all over Asia, covering Laos, Malaysia etc. and after Singapore, headed for Philippines for another 3 weeks. (SO ENVIOUS! ARGH!)
Had a full day of Sentosa, Geylang Durians, Oyster Omelette, Beef Hor Fun, Frog porridge and shopping for cameras. Tiring but couldn't have had more fun! Looking for the day he returns the favour when I'm in San Fran!
Reed & Me
3 comments:
you seriously gotta be kidding ... u were there??? how come i didnt know..
T_T
wat a waste.. i could tag u along to the nicer view seats..
-est
btw does 157 goes amk station? =X
ohh and reed! that was another place.. =X ans me when u see me online.. mata neh!
reed... hope to see u soon
Post a Comment