If you haven't already heard of Timbuk2, you HAVE to visit their site. Probably one of the best investments I made. Thank goodness I've had it for a while though, prices have been going up.
Caine, Me & Colin. All Customized colours. All with matching Tshirt colours. All matching benches. All coincidental.
So what are you waiting for?! Get a Timbuk2 now! Forget those at 77th Street & iShop! Get CUSTOMIZED colours! Visit Timbuk2.com!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've been timbuk2ed dude!! The colours I chose were a little off from what I saw on screen, argh should have expected it soo.. looks like I need a lil getting used to. bright colours though. belle & i went large! finally joining the family!
3 comments:
I've been timbuk2ed dude!! The colours I chose were a little off from what I saw on screen, argh should have expected it soo.. looks like I need a lil getting used to. bright colours though. belle & i went large! finally joining the family!
now, when's my imac coming.. hmmmm...
Since we are all TB2ed, that calls for a "Hanoi Gang" outing girl! As termed by Belle! Lol!
belle: u've been tagged on ma blog, coined w tasks to perform as well. check out ma blog n u'd understand. =)
Post a Comment