Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wohoo! Here Comes 22!

Ok so I am now 22. Passed by pretty quietly, much quieter than last year, but I must say it was great to see so many well wishes from so many pals; from SMSes to calls to MSN to even Friendster.

Hanfeng, Yingxiu, Nichy, Dawn, Berilyn, Squid, Estella, Adelyn, Ting Yue, Junwei, Jervis, Shuhui, Ric, Trevor, Annabelle, Hans, Madelyne, Ian Soh, Shi Hui, Weijian, Alan, Nurali, Chewlin, Cedric, Caine, Xinyi, Colin, Lebbeus, Jason, Yanling, Zul (Happy Birthday to you bro!) & of course Mum & Dad. *if I forgot anyone please forgive me.

Thanks to all of you so much. When it comes to your birthdays, please forgive me too if I forget. I have this terrible memory and even forget my closest of friends birthdays. I even have problem remembering my Mum's and Dad's! =p

Anyway you all have a great 2007!

Out!

No comments: