When Steve Jobs gave his keynote address & pulled IT out of his small jeans pocket, you could actually hear the gasps in the crowd. It was the first time anyone saw it. It was those kind of moments when you just felt like crying because it was just so beautiful. Do I make it sound exaggerated? Try watching the keynote address for yourself, it's right at the end. It has other interesting stuff like a teleconference with Madonna over iChat on his PowerMac.
Here it is; The iPod Nano!
![]() | ![]() |
| Delivered straight to my house! | Fresh out of its packaging |
![]() | |
| Engraved "Lionel - Duncan Equals Love" | Check out the comparison with my Shuffle! Amazing! |
Haha! Ok maybe I'm a little conceited but it's very rare that I spend so recklessly like this. Haha! If you think 1 week after launch is fast, my friend was the 2nd person in Singapore to get this beauty. 2 days after international launch! Mad!
And this is to all you Apple naysayers out there! iPod Nano Stress Test!
Apple Love!




No comments:
Post a Comment