Saturday, April 16, 2005

Does Anyone Even Still Come To This Desolate Place? / FYP Period

It's been what, a month since I came here? Goodness. Before starting this entry I kept thinking, "Do I have anything else to do? Is there anything that I have to do and have not done?" What's worse I have to do that every night before I sleep. Damn. Who said life after FYP was going to be calm and easy. So anyway to no surprise I still do have work to do, just that I have some time on my hands to just put it aside for a little while.

So I guess I'll do a proper recap since I last made a proper entry.

Great so FYP was a pretty screwed up time. Especially since it was together with the many ICT Prom Nite fund raisers. Let's see what I got to say about FYP period.

- Screwed up!

- Melvin Tan is probably one of the best FYP supervisors around. Very lucky to have had him as a supervisor.

- Filming the 3 peeps for the project was really fun.

- Thanks a million again Shank, Derick and Rebecca! I still owe yall the DVD and lunch!

- Always fun to have strange stares from people. Wasn't it nice to feel like stars eh the 3 of you? Ha!

- Sleeping is a luxury, treasure it.

- Red Bull kicks arse.

- 2 to 3 cans a day. Please do not try this at home. (Apparently it's not good for you. But who gives a s*it!)

- Loving the iMac G5 in my room. My room just became beautiful with that machine.

- Now to get a table to match it.

- Doing FYP at bazaars is not exactly enjoyable. All 5 of them.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- Why doesnt my 2nd marker (Foo Soo Mee) have any facial expression?

- Again Melvin Tan is the best.

- If you thought doing FYP was screwed up, try its report writing.

- Report Writing "Holiday"!

- Day 1
A night at the beautiful Jurong East suite filled with home entertainment and a great view of a soccer pitch! Swimming pool just walking distance away! Free wireless internet! (Steve's House)

- Day 2/3
Enjoy the windy and posh, top floor penthouse at the heart of Toa Payoh. Great view of a lot of windows! Free wireless internet yet again! (My place).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- Ok so that was lame.

- I forgot how much we didn't sleep.

- Emperor's Chicken!

- Stop playing ET already!

- Now who knew there would be so much to learn about Microsoft Word. Thanks Elaine.

- Lost count of the number of times I've gone, "Ohh! Wow!"

- Last morning of report writing. Really funny to see all the bodies lying all over my house.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- Still amazed at how Elaine squeezed on my small sofa chair the whole night.

- Heard of the phrase, "A huge burden off your shoulders"? Well, I almost literally felt that when I type the letters, E. N. D. on the report. You cannot imagine the feeling. 3 years of polytechnic ends with just those 3 letters.

- Report, 141 pages, 2 copies, binded = $20+

- BTW 141 pages is probably the average. *bows to Elaine's and Charlene's 300+ pages*

- Still handed up 30 minutes past the deadline.

So that pretty much sums it up for FYP. Really do hope myself and the rest of us can do well. We really did put in quite a lot of effort. Though it was all pretty last minute. As usual. Haha! Anyway much more to talk about but I guess I'll leave it as this first. Will update again soon. I hope.

Outz!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.... decided to springclean this webby up huh? the pics are funny... =P the descriptions are cute too, gave me another stomach cramp from laughing... =P (ps: post more pics..)

imdawntingyou said...

soon its gonna be my turn doing fyp.. damn sian. hahahaaha..